To my little one


Tonight you're on my mind little one.
I'm sorry I promised by this age that we'll feel much better,
that you won't cry yourself to sleep the same way you did years ago.
I'm sorry 
You were right being scared of this world
Yep, it is scary, ugly... 
And believe me, I don't like it and I've had enough of it already!
I'm sorry we're not so nice anymore
We built up walls
Just to keep you, us safe...
'Cause seems anyone can just mess up your life even the close ones;
 Especially the close ones.
They creep in on you, detect your weaknesses, and just fuck things up.
For what cause? 
We'll have to ask this ugly world
...
I'm sorry we feel heavy and different because of this shield we keep on holding 
Always looking for something suspicious
Tracking our surroundings all the time
Security level: Fucking Zero
I'm trying to keep you safe
...
I'm sorry I've wasted so much time.
I'm sorry I've let unworthy people know you, touch you, hurt you.
We're getting stronger tho'!
I promise I'll do my best to make you feel safe again.
Safe, wherever you are, whatever you're doing.
Safe to come out of this rabbit hole you're keeping yourself locked in.
I'd kill for you
You know that?
...
I'm sorry we became different.
It's the only way, for now.
I'm sure you understand, ha?
I'm sorry I drained you.
I'm sorry I don't let you talk when you're mad.
I'm sorry I just laugh when we're nervous
when I know you're dying a little more inside and all you want to do is to let it all out, throw all your shit up on this world
...
I'm sorry I'm not so good at dealing with this system that it's bringing you down.
Well screw this system, it sucks anyway!
I'm sorry I'm not sociable anymore and more discreet
that it's making you feel lonely.
I'm sorry I even have to be sorry cause all of this is real
 I never wished for me to hurt you more than anyone.
But I'm still here
Present
No matter what
No matter how low we might go
I'll lift you up
Stop looking in the wrong places for motivation
You can't rely on this world
I'm your only truth
I got you
I got you little one
Till the last breath
I won't disappoint you
I'll find a way to make it up to you
So we can live in peace ever after
I love you
Your 10 years older self
Peace out 
and Peace in

#teeonamission


 

Comments

Popular Posts