Ugly World


 I feel angry and sad about everything for a while now...
Yesterday was the peak...
Just seeing this old man standing next to his car holding a sign that says 
"I'm a Lebanese citizen and I need to work"
In other words... "I'm a Lebanese citizen and if I don't work soon I'm going to starve and die"!!

What an ugly world!
What an ugly system we live in!
Where paper money is more important than humans.

Are you people okay?
I'm not sure what to say...
Or how to describe my angry/sad/confused feelings.
How does this system work?? How is this even legal?!
This world is ugly.
 If there's something uglier than the sin...  It would be our World!
We live in a jungle.Literally!A!JUNGLE!

You're thinking... oh you just realized? 
WELL YES! I had hope. I thought life was so different.
I never ever thought I'd grow up to the fact that human beings are the worst thing that ever happened to this planet!

This ugly system wanna eliminate everything related to dreams, to hope, to peace, to purity, to  EVERYTHING good.

So we end up swallowing the "pill" that leads to "the city of light"...
Where they control everything!
(If you haven't watched "The 100" yet it's a must!)
You either join the system
Or you're on your own.

They convinced us that It's the only option.
Some people think that's the only life they've got
Cause that's the only life they have!
But IT'S NOT!

As simple as it is...
Cause it is simple!
We created a whole messy crazy life.
But if you step back and see the bigger picture...
You'll realize how beautiful and simple it is.
Despite all the problems, craziness, and ugliness we brought into this world...
Life always wins.  
Life stays. We're the ones who will vanish!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts