Listen


                                                   

The sound of everything changes the way you look at life.

Listen to the sound of everything alive.

Whatever it throws at you.

Just listen.

Let it flow inside.

One after the other.

Smooth chaotic orchestra, this is it.

If Gods were behind this... We've got some talented mfs up there.

Yet, we underestimate how much damage whatever we listen to causes.

It could make you ill, mentally and physically.

It's all related you know?

How you spend your time;

What you listen to;

What you talk about;

The people you surround yourself with;

What kind of things you discuss;

The news;

Social media;

This little voice inside of you counts too. 

...

You could feel the presence of energy in this. 

Everything is in sounds, we can't ignore it.

Gotta pay more attention to that!

Absorb it, watch it change your mood, taking you slowly with her on this trip;

The trip of this mysterious miraculous thing called sounds.

...

Listen closely 

Listen to the loud silence of the night.

Do you hear it?

Do you hear your trembling heart?

Do you hear the voices inside your head?

Do you hear your aching soul just gazing into the void?

...

Something feels wrong

How do you say you're not okay?

I've been writing and writing about how things might go in different directions;

We might feel not okay and "that's okay".

Well, it is okay when you kinda know how to handle it.

What if it got out of control and you're drowning in your own thoughts?

No one's listening

I mean listening to the words behind

"Let's hang out", "I need to change some things", or the lack of motivation in your everyday routine.

No one's listening, except you.

A little tiny prisoner voice that never shushes.

Quiet!

...

How do you say it?

In the most serious ways;

How do you say it?

What if "I'm not okay" isn't even enough

So you just shut up

Lay down in your own body.

...

The second you feel your soul dragging you to sit down;

Be sure you need some help.

"Ask for it" that's what Tee says right?

The thing is... How do you ask for it?

"Help? I need help?"

Every now and then, an alarm goes off inside my brain

and my "positive" attitude saves the day.

Is it enough?

How do you deal with "You" when You is not good?

I mean a scratched heart

A screaming mind

And a drowning soul

...

This reminds me of when I first started swimming.

I couldn't see it when I thought I might drown in 1 meter of water.

Two options:

Someone who "Listens" will lead the way, and I'll get into it and learn how simple swimming is step by step, and I won't drown as long as I'm focused and use my natural reflexes.

OR

I'm gonna have to drown a little

Look how far my feet are

Get down

Touch the ground

Drown a little more

Then find my way

And meet myself again at the surface.

No pity, no sympathy.


Dear drowning friends,

I know we're normalizing to talk when things aren't going so well; 

When you know you're messed up inside.

Only wish it was that easy.

Sometimes it's all in your head

Sometimes you gotta trust your gut and keep that mouth shut.

-Listen-

... Just wanted to let you know, you guys have been on my mind for a while now...

I tried to come so close to try and understand how you feel and why most of you just die a little in silence.

...

Inner voice takes over

"Is it an illusion or is it real

That's the question

On repeat

Am I okay?

Am I doing that to myself?

What is it?

What's wrong?

No, don't say it out loud it sounds silly.

No, your thoughts are haunting you.

You'll be just fine.

You don't feel that.

It's not real.

It's not real."


Come close, lay down with me in my torturous silence,  we'll learn how to listen.

Seems at our lowest any little sparkle of pure innocent positive energy would attract us. I'll say it again "pure innocent positive energy" and only if you find something or someone that brings it to you... In any kind of way...

 You'll open up your arms;

Get out of this cave;

Open that mouth of yours;

And just sing your sad song.

Even when us human don't know how to Listen

...

Be sure;

The universe listens.


PS: Use #teeonamission on Instagram

 and share your thoughts with Tee

Comments

Popular Posts